Frequently Asked Questions

What should we bring?

It’s your party, bring what you like, party frocks and fairy lights have been brought before. Really useful things to bring are wellies/waterproof boots, sturdy footwear, thermals and warm clothes, seasickness tablets ( if required), hats (for warmth and sun), suncream, swim suit, torch, notepad, small day pack and towel.

Should we arrive early?

No, it is not necessary to arrive early. We never leave the port for a good few hours . Once you’re onboard we have safety briefs, cups of tea, domestic briefs and showing you your bunks etc. Then you have to get the anchor up by hand so there is no panic.

Do I need Passport, Visa or other paperwork?

If your voyage is sailing to foreign shores, you will require a full passport that is valid for six months after the end of the voyage or an identity card. You will be responsible for obtaining any necessary visas.
European citizens can obtain a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC). The EHIC is a replacement for the old E111 and is free. Application forms are available via the internet. For Swedes, that’s through Försäkringskassan.
Make sure to check that your Travel Insurance cover sailing trips.

Can I bring my pet?

That’s a case by case evaluation. Email us and ask. Just remember that if the voyage go to foreign shores, there might be requirements for paperwork and vaccinations. Please check the information at Jordbruksverket.

Scroll to Top